Headquartered in Chapel Street Prahran, Merchantwise Licensing is a leading brand licensing and marketing agency across Australia and New Zealand. Since 1999, we have supported many of the world’s best loved brands in entertainment across film and TV, digital & gaming, retail and consumer products.
We now seek a hands-on, capable and energetic Advertising Account Manager to be part of the account management, marketing and licensing team. Key duties will include copywriting and development of advertising materials, PR, digital and social media, creative approvals, database management, client support and event management.
We are seeking a quick-learner who is energetic, hardworking, self-disciplined and has a good eye for detail. You will be well-presented, outgoing and able to interact confidently with clients and colleagues.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree-qualified with a minimum two-years’ specific experience in the brand licensing industry
- Recognised achievements in advertising and marketing, including awards
- Experience working on children’s brands and/or with a children’s content publisher
- Experience developing client relationships in international markets, including Europe preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, WordPress, social media platforms and database management tools
- Demonstrated skill in using Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly in Premier Pro, Audition and Photoshop for website and social media content creation
- Outstanding writing and literacy skills.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Point person with creative agencies to create and produce advertising collateral from start to finish
- Managing content strategy models across social media platforms for specific brands
- Analysing and reporting on social media activity
- Liaising and supporting broadcasters and contacts with key creative assets and best practice documents
- Being a key contact for all internal stakeholders, including: Press and Publicity, Creative, Online, Licensing
- Supporting local campaign activity for international events and conferences
- Supporting eCommerce and the digital marketing team in paid advertisement and SEO
$55,000 plus super
For applications or enquiries, please contact Rowena Ryan, email: firstname.lastname@example.org